Registration for 2019 will open March 1, 2019
Our week long summer camps give kids ages 6-12 a true, hands-on farm experience. You won’t believe all the cool things your kids will see and do, and they will be so busy and entertained, they won’t believe how quickly the day passes.
Our campers get to:
- Care for a goat (pick the one you want to feed, brush, and walk every day)
- Help milk our momma goats
- Turn that goat’s milk into cheese
- Make strawberries into yummy jam
- Ride a horse
- Go for hayrides around the farm (Safety is our first priority. Learn more about our hayrides.)
- Visit and learn about our other farm animals (chickens, rabbits, horses, and a mini-donkey)
- Make ice cream, goat’s milk soap and lots of other cool crafts
- Check out the frogs and other critters in our frog pond. (There’s always an adult nearby.)
- Fly kites in the field
- Play lots of games
- Get wet when it’s hot — we love the slip ‘n slide!
- And did we mention ice cream?!?!
Important Things to Know
We limit the amount of campers in our sessions so that we can give everyone plenty of attention. Our wonderful counselors make sure your children are safe, happy and entertained.
Camp runs from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. (Please let us know ahead of time if campers need to arrive early or stay late.)
Campers should wear casual clothes that can get dirty: old jeans, shirts, and boots or sneakers.
We provide healthy snacks every day: fruit, popcorn, buttermilk biscuits, crackers and goat cheese, and oatmeal-chocolate chip cookies.
Campers should bring the following with them each day:
- a bag lunch
- change of clothes
- sunscreen and bug spray
On Friday afternoons, we invite all the parents to the farm for a firsthand look at what the campers did during the week.
If you have trouble registering online, please contact us at email@example.com, or call us at 207-884-8354.